Thursday, January 5, 2017

Welcoming in 2017

I just did a post on my crochet blog and I thought I'd come on over here and share that magic.
@Home Ninja by Keisha

2016 was crap.

We did have a lot of good things happen.  Hubby has spent a year at a job that gave him a couple of bonuses.  They're awesome when he needs time off.  Best yet, he's not had to leave home for a week, two weeks or a year and a half at a time like construction.  He doesn't get calls from the bosses wife that leaves him upset.  He's relaxed and happy.  Our boys are actually doing pretty well in school. One is in Advanced Choir and loves it.  The younger one is a pain in the butt but he's enjoying band more.  I'm selling hats recently and I love that.  My MIL's health has been steady which is actually awesome because this time last year she'd just had a stroke and we were scared for her.

Down side was political craziness, soul crushing debt (ie. mortgage and bills), dead van(s), I don't make enough money to be an important part of fixing that crushing debt and my dad's health is steadily declining.  BUT that was then.

This is 2017. This year I hope to crochet more.  I hope to figure out a job or company to start.  I want to make money for my family. I'd love to lose 25 or so lbs too, since I'm just throwing things out there to break. What do you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment