Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Confessions ... Through the Bathroom Door.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/opened-brown-wooden-door-79306/
"Would you quit it?
Every.single.time.
Nope.  You have to wait.
I said no!  I'm pooping.
Are you kidding m... WAIT!
Every.FLIPPIN.TIME.
Oh, fine. FINE. I didn't need to do this NOW anyway.  I'll just get up and take care of YOUR needs.
No. No. No. After you, your highness."

Anyone that says raising dogs is not remotely like raising kids can kiss my rear.  Moose, our Miniature Schnauzer, will wake from a dead sleep when he hears the bathroom door or me on the potty.  He will go to the front door and stretch a couple of times and in the third stretch he'll ring the bells on the side of the door to alert me that he HAS to go out.  He will ring those bells like The Hunchback of Notre Dame until I finish my business or give up trying.  Even if I've just put him out and let him in again.  *sigh* Kids.

2 comments: